Mae Jo Golf Club was designed by the popular Thai golf course architect Mr. Seni Thirawat, it is renowned for its subtly sloping greens.
The par 72 course, at 6,730 yards, is shorter than many in northern Thailand, but that does not mean it’s short on surprises or challenges. The fairways are narrow, and several of the holes have tricky doglegs and water hazards.
Playing here can also be very refreshing. Mae Jo Golf Club is surrounded by fruit trees, so depending on the season, golfers can help themselves to longans, lychees, pomelos, and tangerines.
Golfers may need those extra vitamins when they reach Hole 5 Par 4, which doglegs left then right around a lake, with mango trees on the right side of the fairway. The bold golfer will shortcut through the bends by shooting over the lake to the green but needs to beware of the bunker between the lake and the green.
Hole 9 Par 4 doglegs to the right but offers a fair chance of a birdie to those willing to take the risk of landing in water that runs along most of the right side of the fairway. The green is guarded by bunkers front left and front right.
Mae Jo Golf Club’s signature hole has to be Hole 14 Par 3. It’s not long, but the tee shot over a large and deep waste area is daunting. The green is protected by a bunker front right with the famous Doi Suthep in the background - It is the most beautiful scenery Par 3 in northern Thailand.
Mae Jo Golf Club and Resort Special Rates
(Green Fee + Caddy Fee + Golf Cart)
30 June 2020
(฿900 + ฿350 + ฿750)
(Compulsory for each non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿750 / person
฿350 / person
||฿350 / person
||฿600 / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Net rates are inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- Use of golf cart on Mae Jo Golf Club and Resort is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 750 Baht/cart/person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 350 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Mae Jo Golf Club and Resort has recommended to tip their caddy from 350 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee of 600 Baht/person must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.