Designed by Mr. Lee Schmidt & Mr. Brian Curley of Schmidt-Curley Design Inc., Golf Magazine’s Architects of the Year in 2011, Chiangmai Highlands Golf Club received the accolade "Best Value For Money Golf Course in Asia" from Asian Golf Monthly in 2013.
At just over 7,200 yards, the par-72 course is orchestrated like a classic piece of music, building to a crescendo at the signature 18th hole.
The front nine use fairly flat land, while the back nine climb up into the foothills. True to Schmidt-Curley’s typical design, there are around 100 bunkers, enhancing the beautiful but distracting views, and punishing any lapse in concentration. Hole 3 par 5 provides the first real test of the golfer’s skill, it has water running down the left side and most players will take three shots just to get within reach of the green.
Hole 8 par 4, offers more challenge, with 10 bunkers, including three at the front of the green and two behind, all waiting to swallow balls.
On the back nine, hole 16 is a real test. A long par 4 with a huge bunker guarding the green, it has a steep slope down from the green into the valley below for any player who puts the ball too far to the right.
The signature hole is left for last, the par 5 18th hole. The fairway falls away from the tee, with a stream running across at the lowest point, 125 yards out from the green. The green is protected, naturally, by four bunkers. A fitting highlight to the golf course.
The resort has a fine restaurant, villa accommodation and a spa to ease muscles working hard around the golf course.
Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort Special Rates
||Green fee |
|1 Golfer Package||2 Golfers Package||3 Golfers Package||4 Golfers Package|
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (price per person)|
31 March 2020
|Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.|
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Included golf cart and caddy fee)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿700 / person
฿400 / person
||฿350 / person
||฿1,350 / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Net rates are inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Chiang Mai city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart is available on request. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 700 Baht/cart/person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 400 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Chiangmai Highlands Golf and Spa Resort has recommended to tip their caddy from 350 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee of 1,350 Baht/person must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.
||Room Only (Include ABF)|
1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020
|Superior Room (Maximum 2 persons)
|Deluxe Room (Maximum 2 persons)
|Family Room (Maximum 2 persons)
|Chiangmai Highlands Golf Resort
|Value of Money:
|Rated by ChiangMaiGolfClub.com's Customers
GPS Location: 18°48'22.44" N, 99°15'37.40" E
Mr. Lee Schmidt & Mr. Brian Curley
9.5-10.5 (Stimp Meter)
Grass on Green:
- Black tee: 7,227 yards; * - /74.9/142
- Blue tee: 6,621 yards; * 71.2/72.7/137
- White tee: 6,287 yards; * - /71/133
- Yellow tee: 5,739 yards; * - / - / -
- Red tee: 5,056 yards; * 69.4/70.7/128
* Yardage Rating/Course Rating/Slope Rating