The creation of award-winning designer Mr. Ron Garl, who designed many of the top golf clubs in Florida, the Alpine Golf Resort Chiangmai has an 18-hole par-72 championship course covering some 7,500 yards, surrounded by natural forested hills.
Challenges include the par 5 fourth hole, possibly the longest in Thailand. Players are warned not to play too long – a steam lurks on the far side of the green.
The par 5 seventh hole, too, is a real challenge. A stream meanders alongside and across the fairway, making for some difficult choices, though the truly bold player can make the green in two.
And then there is hole 9, with its island fairway, a combination of beauty and danger. Making par on this hole would make any golfer proud.
Just when golfers think they have surmounted their biggest challenge, they arrive at the signature 11th hole, the most challenging of all. It’s a par 4 but it plays more like a par 5. It doglegs left with water all along the left side – and through it. Get it right, however, and you are rewarded with a green at the same level as the fairway, making the finale fairly relaxing.
The multi-level green on hole 13 (par 4) may be easy to get onto, but is the trickiest on the course to read, while the par 3 15th hole has an island green which, although it’s 50 yards wide, looks frighteningly small from the tee. A cool head is required.
After the round, refresh yourself with a dip in the pool and an icy drink at the poolside bar, then dine in the Resort Restaurant or Club House restaurant with their gorgeous views of the course. The four-star resort also has spacious, well appointed rooms and suites.
Alpine Golf Resort Chiangmai Special Rates
||Green fee |
|Green fee + caddy fee + round-trip transfers (price per person)|
31 March 2020
|Special Deals: If your group consists of more than 4 golfers, we can offer you the better rates than the rates listed above. Please send us the booking request and we will offer you the special rates according to the number of your party.
(Compulsory if you not use our package)
(Compulsory for each non-golfers)
|These are the additional fees that you may have to pay directly to the golf course
฿800 / person
฿400 / person
||฿350 / person
||฿600 / person
- Rates are displayed in Thai Baht Currency.
- Net rates are inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Rates above are displayed as price per person.
- The round-trip transfers of the package rates are based on the distance of your accommodation to the golf course. If you stay outside Chiang Mai city area, there might be the extra charge on the transfers.
- Use of golf cart on Alpine Golf Resort Chiangmai is compulsory. Maximum 1 golfer per cart is permitted. The golf cart rental is 800 Baht/cart/person.
- 'Green Fee Only' rate is NOT include compulsory caddy fee of 400 Baht/person.
- Rates above are NOT inclusive of caddy tip. Alpine Golf Resort Chiangmai has recommended to tip their caddy from 350 Baht. You can give it directly to your caddy after the game.
- Follower fee of 600 Baht/person must be paid to the proshop, if you have non-golfers accompany into the course please inform us in the booking form.
||Room Only (Include ABF)|
1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020
|Single Room / Twin Room
|Superior Room (Mountain View)
|Deluxe Room (Golf Course View)
|Junior Suite (Golf Course View)
- Children 0-4 years old without extra bed is free of charge for room and breakfast.
- Children 5-11 years old without extra bed is ฿125 for breakfast.
- Children over 12 years old charged at ฿500 for extra bed and breakfast.
|Alpine Golf Resort Chiangmai
|Value of Money:
|Rated by ChiangMaiGolfClub.com's Customers
GPS Location: 18°41'30.77" N, 99°10'24.93" E
Mr. Ron Garl
- Black tee: 7,532 yards; * 75.1/76.8/150
- Blue tee: 6,436 yards; * 70.2/71.3/131
- White tee: 5,839 yards; * 67.7/68.6/120
- Red tee: 5,149 yards; * 69/70.1/123
* Yardage Rating/Course Rating/Slope Rating